Rana’s Sales Academy Customer Agreement
Last Revised: May 2, 2022
Welcome to Rana’s Sales Academy (the “Academy”), located on the Teachable platform at rana_sales_academy.teachable.com, and owned and administered by Salman Consulting, LLC, d/b/a Rana’s Sales Academy (“Rana’s”). The Academy offers a selection of online courses on a variety of sales topics. (“Courses”).
By registering for an Academy account, you agree to be legally bound by this Customer Agreement (the “Agreement”).
This Agreement supplements the Teachable Rules and specifically governs your activities in the Academy, including your access to and use of the Courses and all other materials and content provided in the Academy (collectively, “Academy Content”). In case of any conflict between the Teachable Rules and this Agreement, the Teachable Rules will govern.
Please read this Agreement carefully, and let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
We may update this Agreement as the Academy evolves. We can’t promise to notify you each time we do, so be sure to check back every now and then to see if the “last revised” date has changed.
Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Rana’s will provide you with access to each Course to which you purchase a subscription (“Subscription”).
You may access to specific Courses only through the Subscriptions you purchase, and you may not access any Course to which you do not have a current Subscription.
Each Subscription will begin upon Rana’s receipt and processing of your payment and, unless terminated in accordance with the termination terms below, will continue for one year, and thereafter will automatically renew. Your access to a Course will end immediately upon the expiration or termination of a Subscription to that Course.
Rana’s reserves the right to modify, remove, or disable access to any Course at any time, without providing you with prior notice. If Rana’s removes or disables access to a Course to which you have an active Subscription, you will be able to access and use the Course until the end of your current Subscription period.
Ownership of Academy Content and How You May Use It
Rana’s owns all rights, including but not limited to the copyrights, in and to the Academy Content, including but not limited to the Courses and their contents.
You may access and use Academy Content only through the Academy and only as allowed by this Agreement. Specifically, for Course to which you have a current Subscription, you may:
· View the Course at any time, as many times as you want.
· If available, take quiz following the Courses .
· Print and keep the “one-pager” for your own personal use only.
Unless you have specific, written permission from Rana’s, you may not engage in any other uses of the Courses or other Academy Content, including but not limited to the following:
· Printing any Academy Content other than “one-pagers,” which may be used only for your own personal use.
· Downloading any Academy Content, including but not limited to Course videos and other Course materials.
· Otherwise copying any Academy Content by any means or in any format (other than the “one-pager” for personal use).
· Allowing anyone else to access or view Academy Content through your account.
· Otherwise sharing any Academy Content or access to or use of your Academy account with anyone, in any format or medium.
About Your Account
You represent and warrant the following:
· All the information you provide in the course of creating your Academy account is truthful and accurate.
· You will keep your contact information accurate and up to date.
· You are solely responsible for the activity that happens on or through your Academy account.
· You will not share your password, let anyone else access or use your Academy account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Academy account.
· You will not attempt to access an Academy account belonging to someone else.
Using the Academy
While in the Academy, you may not engage in any illegal or malicious behavior, including but not limited to:
· Copying, downloading, or otherwise infringing copyrights or other rights in Academy Content;
· Attempting to tamper with or circumvent any access-control, authentication, or other security measures;
· Reverse engineering any portion of the Academy;
· Collecting or harvesting any information from the Academy;
· Using any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process, or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of the Academy or Academy Content;
· Using any device, software, or routine that interferes with or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Academy;
· Doing anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper functioning of the Academy; and
· Assisting or encouraging anyone else from doing any of the above.
Terminating Your Academy Account
You may terminate your Subscription at any time by following the procedures detailed in the Teachable Rules.
Rana’s has the right to suspend or terminate your Academy account without the requirement of providing you with prior notice if it determines, in its sole discretion, that you have violated any term(s) of this Agreement, violated any of the Teachable Rules (even if Teachable has not made the same determination), or for any other reason Rana’s deems reasonable.
If your Teachable account is terminated or deleted for any reason and by anyone, your Academy account will automatically be terminated as well.
If your Academy account is terminated, you will immediately lose access to all Academy Content, and you will not be entitled to any kind of refund.
Academy Content may recommend, refer to, and/or provide access to various content and resources that Rana’s neither owns nor controls, such as links to outside websites and other resources (collectively, “Third-Party Resources”). You understand and agree to the following:
· Rana’s cannot and does not vouch for the truth, accuracy, or quality of any Third-Party Resources.
· The availability of Third-Party Resources through the Academy does not constitute endorsement or approval of any kind.
· Rana’s has no control over Third-Party Resources and cannot be responsible for your experience with them.
We at Rana’s are proud of the Academy and Academy Content and have worked hard to ensure that they are reliable and of the highest quality reasonably possible. We do not anticipate that you will encounter any problems using the Academy or any Academy Content. However, certain things are simply beyond our control, and we want you to understand the limitations you could encounter should such a situation arise. If you do encounter any problems whatsoever, please let us know so that we can do our best to resolve them.
You understand and agree that the Academy and Academy Content reside on the Teachable platform, that Rana’s has no control over the Teachable platform, and that Rana’s cannot and will not be responsible for any problems you encounter due to the Teachable platform.
You understand and agree that your use of the Academy and Academy Content is at your own risk and that the Academy Content and other content, information, and services provided to you through the Academy are on an “as-is” basis.
Rana’s does not make any specific promises or warranties, either implied or express, about the Academy or Academy Content, including but not limited to your ability to achieve any particular results from your use of them, or any result at all, or their ability to meet your needs.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties.
You agree that you will not hold or attempt to hold Rana’s responsible or liable for timeliness, inaccuracy, improper delivery of, or the inability to access the Academy, Academy Content, or other information or services provided or offered through the Academy.
You understand and agree that, where permitted by law, Rana’s will not be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages, including but not limited to damages for any loss resulting from
· your experience with the Academy
· your use of Academy Content
· the inability to access or use the Academy or Academy Content
· unauthorized access to or alteration of information you provide to us
· any other matter relating to or associated with the Academy or Academy Content.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Rana’s and our representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, related parties, officers, directors, employees, agents, and independent contractors from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, that may be filed by any third party arising out of: (1) your conduct in connection with your use of the Academy or Academy Content; (2) your violation of this Agreement, including the breach of any representation or warranty made by you; or (3) any violation by you of the rights of someone else.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
In the event of any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement arising from or relating to this Agreement, the Academy, or Academy Content (collectively, the “Dispute”), you agree to use your best efforts to settle the Dispute amicably. Accordingly, should you and Rana’s be unable to resolve a Dispute through informal communications:
· Either of us may provide written notice of a Dispute from the other. We will continue to negotiate with each other in good faith to attempt to reach a fair and equitable solution satisfactory to both of use.
· After a minimum of thirty (30) days from receipt of the notice of Dispute, if either of us believes in good faith that negotiations are not reasonably likely to resolve the Dispute, we may provide the other with written notice requesting mediation. We will select a mediator by mutual agreement within thirty (30) days of the receipt of notice of requested mediation.
· The mediator shall: (1) be a member of the Association of Attorney Mediators, (2) licensed by the State Bar of Texas, (3) have a minimum of five (5) years of mediation experience, and (4) not be a former judge.
· If we are unable to resolve the Dispute after a minimum of eight (8) hours of good-faith mediation, either us may provide the other with written notice requesting arbitration, and the Dispute will be finally settled by binding arbitration administered by JAMS in accordance with the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules & Procedures.
· Unless we agree otherwise, all mediations and arbitrations will be conducted virtually (online), and each of us will pay half of the total fees and costs.
· All communications, information, documents, and other materials made or shared during the course of negotiations, mediation, and arbitration, both oral and written, and in any format or medium, will be considered confidential, except that any information that is currently available to the public at large and evidence that is otherwise admissible or discoverable shall not be rendered confidential, inadmissible, or non-discoverable purely because of its use in the negotiations, mediation, or arbitration.
· This Agreement constitutes the complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject of this Agreement and supersedes all prior oral or written agreements or proposals relating to the subject of this Agreement.
· Any notice under this Agreement must be in writing and will be sent to you at the email address then associated with your Academy account, and to Rana’s at [email protected], and will be deemed effective when sent.
· Any provision of this Agreement that may be deemed invalid or unenforceable shall in no way invalidate or render unenforceable the remainder of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
· The failure or delay of a party at any time to enforce performance of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of the right of that party to enforce performance at any subsequent time.
· In the event that this Agreement is provided in multiple languages, the English version shall control.
· This Agreement shall be construed and governed by, and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the United States and of the State of Texas.